Join the team of TA-65MD®
Physician licensees today!
Increase your practice revenue by offering your patients the leading
telomerase activation supplement.
- Over 75% of practitioners sell supplements
- Be a part of the emerging field of telomere biology
TA-65MD® Providers in your area. Click here for more information
Being a TA-65® Physician Licensee:
"TA-65MD® nutritional supplements really work. 9 out of 10 of my patients that try TA-65® stay on the supplement. It's a great word-of-mouth referral to my practice as I get their friends and family coming to me for the supplement."
- Dr. Thomas Berenguer, Age Management Center, Washington, D.C.
- Be on the cutting edge by providing your patients with the benefits of telomerase activation
- Receive training in telomere biology and telomerase activation with TA-65®
- Patient educational and marketing tools provided
- Educational videos, testimonials and photos for your website
- Easy-to-manage ancillary source of revenue
- Minimal up-front investment
TA-65® for Patients:
"At my age, at 74, I want to enjoy the time I have left, whatever that is. I want to have as much vitality and energy as I can possibly get. And I find that with the TA-65® I have the energy that I want and I need to do all the things I like to do. I like to travel. It helps with my quality of life."
- Carol Wayne
- TA-65MD® nutritional supplements activate the enzyme telomerase
- Addresses telomere shortening and cellular aging
- Supports immune health
TA-65® is Supported by Published Clinical Data
You can have confidence your patients are taking a safe and effective supplement that supports healthy living at the cellular level.
Published clinical RESEARCH ON TA-65®
- New Study Observes the Impact of Telomerase Activation on
Metabolic and Cardiovascular Health Markers
Rejuvenation Research. October 2013
- Functional Assessment of Pharmacological Telomerase Activators in
Human T Cells
Cells Journal. January 14, 2013
- A Natural Product Telomerase Activator as Part of a Health
Rejuvenation Research. February 2011
Becoming a TA-65® Physician Licensee - Next Steps.
TA-65® Provider Revenue Potential
TA-65® providers recommend the supplement to patients and make it conveniently available in their office. The chart below shows the potential annual ancillary revenue a physician can make by becoming a provider.
* at the starting dose
Physician Licensee Requirements:
- Be a licensed physician with up-to-date provider I.D.
- Minimal initial purchase of $1,500 in TA-65® product
- Sign Physician Licensee Agreement
- Recommend TA-65® to patients who you believe will benefit from telomerase activation
- Promote TA-65® in your practice and on your website
Request Info Packet Here:
Your FREE PACKET contains the following information:
- TA-65® published clinical studies
- Physician telomere biology brochure
- Sample physician licensee agreement
- Sample marketing materials